Users are informed that the personal data provided through this website will be processed by PAYLOAD AEROSPACE S.L., owner of the website, whose contact details are as follows
- Address: Calle Nicolás Copérnico, 7 03203 Elche (Alicante), Spain.
- Tax Identity Number B-54585351
Right of information.
- Contact: The user can contact PLD using the contact forms provided on the website. In order to make the query, the user must fill in the compulsory fields detailed in the pre-established forms. PLD will use these data for the sole purpose of processing the query and contacting the user. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party and the period of conservation of the data for this purpose is 12 months.
- Work with us: Through the forms to work with us in the different offers that are published, the user can apply to the offer that interests him in order to be selected by PLD to work with them. Through this and the possibility of attaching the CV through the web page, the user authorizes PLD to process this data with the only purpose of managing the different vacancies that may occur in the company and to keep him/her informed about the different selection processes that are carried out. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party and these data will be kept for 24 months.
- User registration: through the user registration, which is necessary to make the online purchase through the website, certain personal data will be provided. PLD will process these data in order to give the user access to his private account and to allow the use of the different functionalities associated to it in order to manage shipments, payments, collections, returns, execution of guarantees, as well as other services related to the purchase and sale. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the data subject and these data will be kept for as long as the user remains registered (i.e. until he decides to unsubscribe).
- Purchase: the website allows the user to buy online, this purpose includes the processing of personal data in order to contact the user, manage payments, collections, returns, billing, sending tickets/invoices, and execution of guarantees. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party and these data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products that the user has acquired (including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in particular). Rights of access, rectification, object, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability.
The user also has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of his or her personal data and to exercise his or her right to lodge a complaint with the control unit.
In case of modification PLD commits itself to communicate such modifications and/or updates to its clients.