Users are informed that the personal data provided through this website will be processed by PAYLOAD AEROSPACE S.L. (hereinafter, PLD), the owner of the website, in its capacity as Data Controller, whose contact details are as follows:
- Address: Nicolás Copérnico, 7 03203 Elche (Alicante), Spain.
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B-54585351
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collection, purposes, legitimisation basis and storage periods:
- Contact: The user may contact PLD through the pre-established contact forms on the website. To do so, they must provide PLD with information on the type of query, as well as their name, the company to which they belong, if applicable, their email address and the department to which they belong. PLD will use this data for the sole purpose of processing the query and contacting the user. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject. The data will be kept for this purpose for a period of one year, unless other legal periods apply or it is necessary to keep personal data for a longer period of time in order to deal with the request or enquiry.
- Human Resources: The user can contact PLD through the website to take part in the recruitment processes that are being carried out in the company. The user can apply for the offer he/she is interested in by providing his/her personal data. Through such information and through the possibility of attaching a CV via the website, the user authorises PLD to process such data for the sole purpose of managing the different vacancies that arise in the company and to keep the user informed about the different recruitment processes that are being carried out. The legal basis for the processing is based on the consent of the interested party and the data will be stored for 24 months.
- User registration: by registering as a user, which is necessary to make an online purchase through the website, certain personal data such as name and surname, address, email address, among others, will be provided. PLD will process this data to give the user access to their private account and to allow the use of the different functionalities associated with it to manage shipments, payments, collections, returns, execution of guarantees, as well as other services related to the purchase and sale. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject and the data will be kept for as long as the user remains registered (i.e. until he/she decides to unsubscribe).
- Purchase: the website enables online purchases to be made by the user, this purpose includes the processing of personal data for the purpose of:
- Manage shipments, payments and collections, and to provide other associated services such as the execution of guarantees, returns, etc., and to inform of the status of your order by email and / or mobile device where appropriate, or any other available channel at all times. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the execution of the purchase contract.
- For billing and to make available to you the tickets and invoices for the purchase made on the Platform. The legal basis for the processing of such data is the fulfilment of a legal obligation. Your personal data will be kept for the time required to manage the purchase of the products that the user has acquired (including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in particular).
Newsletter: the user may, if he/she wishes, by means of the acceptance boxes provided for this purpose, provide his/her identification data and e-mail address to subscribe to the newsletter and be informed about PLD news and information. The legal basis for the processing is based on the user's consent. The data will be kept for the period that the user remains registered in our system for sending newsletters.
Likewise, PLD may inform those users who have a previous contractual relationship about PLD news and information that are like those that were initially contracted and unless they indicate otherwise through the procedure set up for this purpose. The legal basis for the processing is based on legitimate interest. The data will be kept for a period of 24 months from the last time the user interacts with us
- Cookies: The website uses technology for the implementation of so-called cookie files on the device used to access and browse the www.pldspace.com website. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the configuration options of the browser and are used to improve your browsing experience on our website, analyse user browsing and offer personalised content. If you would like more information, you can consult our Cookies policy by clicking on the following link (https://www.pldspace.com/es/cookies). The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the user's consent.
With whom may we share your information.
We may share your information with service providers who assist or support us in the various services we offer. Specifically, among others, we may share your information with:
- Financial institutions,
- Technology service providers, as well as storage services,
- Logistics and transport service providers and partners.
- Marketing and advertising service providers and partners.
Exercise of your rights.
The user may also revoke consent for processing, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, and limitation of processing, by notifying PLD via e-mail to email@example.com, or by sending a letter to the physical address indicated above, indicating "Data Protection" as the subject. In both cases, the communication must be attached to an official document that permits identification, to prevent access to your data by third parties.
Users may communicate any modification in writing as well as request deregistration, indicating this at any of the addresses provided.
At any time, the user may file a complaint before the supervisory authority.