- Avionics design, integration and test for PLD launch vehicle programs
- Stablish requirements for PLD launch systems avionics
- Supervise the design for avionics subsystem and components
- Integration of avionics subsystem in the vehicle
- Stablish production and testing activities for recurrent PLD programs
- Electrical verification of the full avionics subsystem
- Flight operations and procedures
- Ground Support for software and hardware
- Ground integration with vehicles
- Pre-flight / post-flight data review and correlation with simulations and tests
- Software verification withsoftware-in-the-loop and hardware-in-the-loop
- Master's degree in Electrical engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering
- +5 years’ experience with Electronics design, manufacturing and testing
- +5 years’ experience with Matlab/Simulink
- +5 year’s experience working with sensors, signal conditioning and data acquisition electronics.
- Experience with COTS, automotive, industrial and military electronic components
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Experience with High reliability systems
- Experience with international regulations for launch vehicles
- Experience working with government, NASA, ESA or commercial launch contracts
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo