As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for designing launch vehicle Propulsion elements and configurations in concert with Structures subsystem. Specific focus on Propellant lines design.
- Participate in subsystem analysis and architecture of pressure-fed liquid rocket engine, including component sizing, loads determination, and detailed analysis.
- Perform thermal / mechanical load analysis for propellant lines (including cryogenics and fuel lines as well as high pressure gas lines).
- Create and manage test and development plans for engines and propulsion components.
- Perform analysis and interpretation from Propulsion test and flight data.
- Generation of Engineering documentation.
- Maintain and improve program standard approaches to analysis.
- Liaise with Design Engineers of the same department and with others Engineering departments (Structures design and stress, M&P, Quality, etc.) and provide information to the Manufacturing area under request.
- Continuous research to optimize analysis solutions.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Complete the assigned tasks “on time, on quality, on cost"
- Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable relevant experience in lieu thereof.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant technical experience.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis metallic structures for propellant lines.
- Knowledge in selection and application of analysis criteria according to the loading conditions, working environment, etc.
- Fluent written and oral communication both in Spanish and English
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo