- The main target will be developing the different metallic coatings for the MIURA 5 rocket engines
- Evaluate and choose the best procedure for each process.
- Define the optimal parameters for each process.
- Define and create the necessary documentation for the execution of each process.
- Establish the necessary controls and tests.
- Evaluate process data and results, establishing corrective or improvement actions if necessary.
- Dealing with suppliers of raw materials and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical/Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Materials.
- Other academic backgrounds may be considered based on relevant work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in non-ferrous metal electroplating processes.
- In-depth knowledge of electrochemical process chemistry.
- Experience in parameterization and optimization of complex processes.
- Knowledge of masking (types, preparation, application...).
- Knowledge of metallic coating characterization techniques.
- Experience in the aeronautical and/or space sector.
- Experience working with ERP and LIMS systems.
- Used to work with several standards (ISO, ASTM, ECSS, MIL, NACE...).
- Familiar with scientific production sources.
- Used to work under pressure without losing security and quality.
- Methodical and with synthesis capacity.
- Strict compliance with HSE standards.
- Agile, proactive and achievement oriented.
- Able to work as part of a team and interact with all departments involved.
- Experience in copper and nickel electroplating processes.
- Experience in metallography and destructive testing.
- Experience in other coating processes and surface treatments on ferrous and non-ferrous metals (e.g. thermal spraying, cold spraying, electropolishing, conversion coatings...).
- Experience in the visualization of 3D models using CAD software, as well as in the interpretation of complex drawings.
- Knowledge of Spanish and European legislation applicable to the products and equipment used (REACH, CE marking...), as well as EHS.
- Certified according to FROSIO scheme or NACE scheme.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo