- As part of a small, passionate and competent team, you will be responsible for the IT systems at PLD Space.
- Manage projects related to digitalization, communications and information systems.
- Plan and develop IT projects to achieve the company's objectives.
- Identify needs and seek the most appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that information and communication systems are adequate and secure for the company's operations.
- the company's operations.
- Maintain, develop and improve the rest of the computer applications necessary for the correct functioning of the company.
- Identification of new needs and improvements of the tools and applications used.
- Purchasing and logistics of the technological inventory and platformization of the same to guarantee the correct use of the equipment and systems.
- Management of Windows systems.
- Communications, Wi-Fi networks, cabling, transport of all network electronics.
- Installation and configuration of computers.
- Management and evolutionary maintenance based on OFFICE 365.
- User management.
- License management and control.
- Experience with Odoo management software.
- Experience in high growth organizations.
- Experience in engineer type user management.
- Experience in IT systems integration.
- Handling of PowerBI type tools.
- Basic programming (Web, etc..).
- Computer engineering, telecommunications or similar degree.
- More than 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge and handling of OFFICE 365 software.
- Knowledge of basic services (license servers, ERPs, etc.).
- High level of English.
- Experiencia con el software de gestión Odoo
- Experiencia en organizaciones de alto crecimiento
- Experiencia con gestión de usuarios tipo ingenieros
- Experiencia en la integración de sistemas informáticos
- Manejo de herramientas tipo PowerBI
- Programación básica (Web, etc.)
- Area of work: Elche
- Full time position.
- Displacements: occasional
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo