Responsible for all the talent acquisition of PLD Space
- Align business strategies and needs with HR Talent Acquisition strategies and operations.
- Manage full recruitment process: Carrying out profile briefing meetings. Writing and posting job advertisements. Screening incoming applications. Conducting first interviews, scheduling interviews, maintaining effective administration of the recruitment process and candidate tracking. Providing feedback to candidates through the recruitment process. Ensure a great candidate and employee journey.
- Attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Development of talent attraction strategies.
- Contribute to our employer branding initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage recruitment agencies and employement agencies
- Manage interal recruitment processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 6 years of experience in the functions described.
- Talent Acquisition Strategy.
- Labor Law
- Analytical mindset
- Eye to details
- Stress Tolerance
- Problem solving
- Workload capacity
- Communication skills
- Impact and influence
- Decision making
- Flexibility and adaptability
Master’s degree in Human Resources
Experience in engineering sector
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo