- Electrical wiring design for power distribution, RF, internal communications and signal handling.
- Electrical sizing of conductors, sheathing, terminals, connectors and cables.
- Selection of components and hardware, including sensors of various types (pressure, temperature, loads).
- Design and analysis of electrical schematics.
- Study of system-level electrical requirements and creation of test procedures.
- Performing tests to validate electrical system configuration against design specifications.
- Preparation of technical and other documentation (including schematics, integration manuals, user manuals, and technical material sheets).
- Provide interface support with engineers and technicians from other areas (propulsion, structures, internal avionics and systems engineering) to optimize design integration, production and validation.
- Interface with engineers and technicians from integration and production areas to ensure design compliance and implementation.
- Be part of hardware test activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering,
- Knowledge and experience in electrical system design.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of electrical test equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in 3D design software, in particular SIEMENS NX.
- Know how to translate and convert high level requirements into designs, test plans and test execution.
- Strong and solid engineering intuition and analytical mindset in electrical systems.
- Stress tolerance
- Problem solving
- Workload capacity
- Experience in 3D software (NX Siemens or CATIA desirable).
- Experience in 2D software (SEE Electrical desirable).
- Previous experience in the space shuttle sector.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and multidisciplinary.
- Multi-tasking person with strong sense of responsibility, integrity and team approach.
- Passionate and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo