As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for designing the control hardware of ground infrastructures such as test benches and launch pad systems in concert with Mechanical departments
- Control hardware design of test benches for validate components and subsystems of launchers MIURA 1 and MIURA 5
- Control hardware design of MIURA 5 launch pad
- Responsible to accomplish with specifications and requirements during the development of the assigned tasks
- Responsible of hardware control system design along the entire lifecycle and across all phases from Design, Manufacturing and Commissioning.
- Liaise with Mechanical department for accomplish operational requirements of developed facilities
- Generation of Engineering documentation such as Electric Drawings, BOMs, and Eng. Change Notes for the complete definition of Electric Cabinets, Sensors, and Actuators.
- Participate in design reviews dealing with SCH/Manufacturing for the achievement of requirements, specifications, feasibility, lead time and prices
- Continuous research to optimize design solutions
- Identify and recommend opportunities to reduce costs and improve test benches and launch pad functionalities
- Complete the assigned tasks “on time, on quality, on cost"
- Automation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering Bachelor’s degree or demonstrable relevant experience in lieu thereof
- > 5 years of relevant technical experience
- Demonstrated experience in design automation systems for industrial machinery and electrical commissioning of industrial lines
- Knowledge in selection and application of design criteria and rules, wires, connectors, and other electrical properties according to the project requirements
- Preferred automation hardware knolled: Nation Instrument and Beckhoff
- Fluent written and oral communication both in Spanish and English.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, dealing with situations that are constrained by time and managing different tasks at once
- Able to work autonomously with little supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo