As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, this role will work with the Business Development, Finance and Management team to support PLD on all need to help expand PLD´s business and brand. We are looking for an ambitious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, proactive, business developer who’s interested in a career in Space Launchers Industry. We don’t expect applicants to be experienced in all areas of this role but a proven exposure to the sector is expected.
- Assisting the team in developing client base in an expanding market
- Research and prep for meetings
- Create and feed into Business Development documents such us Business Plan, Commercial Decks, etc.
- Support the Finance and Fundraising team
- Monitoring and researching the Market, European and Global
- Event production support
- Assist with B2B marketing and social media
- Attend trade fairs, events, networking where possible
- Experience in B2B sales is expected
- Exposure to the Space sector is a must
- Experience working within and international business environment, highly valued
- BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, International Relations, or relevant field, highly valued
- Proficient in Spanish and English, French would be a plus
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Advance level of sales related CRM tools and ERP
Equal Employment Opportunity
Payload Aerospace SL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
We are compromised in maintaining a diverse and free from discrimination working environment where everyone is treated with respect. Employment is based on an individual’s merit and qualifications, directly related to job competence.
These principles are included in all aspects of employment: recruiting, hiring, training, compensation and benefits, and promotion.
Solicita este empleo