- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible to support in the creation, test and deployment of the avionics hardware and systems. This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail.
- Develop and perform avionics test systems: flight computers, power electronic systems, high-voltage components, FPGAs, RF Systems, components used in guidance, navigation and control.
- Develop specifications according to standards and perform environmental tests: vibration, thermal, shock, EMC.
- Perform EMI/RF susceptibility/compatibility design analysis and perform test verification.
- Design, integrate and test the lightning protection and monitoring systems.
- Perform SEE/TID radiation design analysis and perform proton beam test verification of vehicle components/units (as necessary); and perform system level verification analysis.
- Perform Excel/Matlab and SPICE RF spurious emissions design/analysis from unit through the systems level, implementing the shielding, filtering, and intermodulation design to verify the compatibility.
- Requirements review and validation of tests plans.
- Uncover how electronic circuits behave under the harshest of conditions and support the development of new test systems from the ground up including software and custom electronics.
- Assist in the development of verification plans (including test plans and test procedures) that will support launch vehicle qualification, production test, verification, mission simulation and fault handling needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, ideally electrical or electronical.
- 3+ years of experience with hardware development or electronics test engineering.
- 3+ years of programming experience in a language such as C, C++, Python, or Matlab.
- High proficiency in multiple areas of electronic testing, including analog, high-speed digital, and power electronics.
- Knowledge of testing standards for critical applications
- High proficiency in environmental testing such as vibration, shock, thermal, burn-in, and TVAC.
- Extensive understanding of instrumentation, interfaces, and sensors.
- Understanding of electrical schematics and electronics manufacturing to analyze and improve test coverage.
- Good level of English
- This role will required travelling (to Teruel and Madrid).
- Understanding of instrumentation, interfaces and sensors including power supplies, oscilloscopes, serial devices, switch topologies, accelerometers, thermocouples, RTDs, and 4-20mA sensors.
- Understanding in analyzing circuits and developing functional test plans.
- Understanding of designing hardware from concept through production.
- Understanding of electronic circuits, design principles, and manufacturing techniques to analyze and improve test coverage
- Understanding and experience in environmental design testing, such as vibration, shock, thermal, and TVAC.
- Familiarity with National Instruments platforms including DAQ, PXI, and cRIO.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, including creating material for distribution to external parties.
- Demonstrated experience working in fast-paced and dynamic projects.
Solicita este empleo