- Perform a wide variety of mechanical assembly operations and integrations on assemblies or sub-assemblies of the rocket.
- Assemble and disassemble metallic and composite aerospace structures.
- Perform drilling, reaming, countersinking, screwing, helicoil installation, masking, sealing and bonding during the assembly and integration.
- Work with pneumatic and electric tools.
- Create reports of the operations through the internal ERP system.
- Collaborate with the creation of technical assembly instructions.
- Occasional reviews to evaluate the viability of assemblies by means of interferences, tooling, accessibility and inspections required during the installation and integration process.
- Workshop organization and maintenance, and tool acquisition when needed due to the industrialization process.
- Proficient use of tools both manual and pneumatic, like wrenches, clecos, cutting tools, drills...
- Experience working with high precision requirements.
- Own criteria to make decisions and help defining assembly processes.
- Experience reading and interpreting Assembly Manuals, drawings, Work Orders and Technical Instructions.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience assembling and integrating structures and mechanical components.
- English: technical use
- Spanish: fluent
- Experience in aviation/aerospace maintenance or integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of Part 145, JAR-66, TMA or similar is a plus.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Experience with electrical installations.
- Manufacturing processes experience.
- CAD experience.
- + 5 years Assembly and Integration experience.
Solicita este empleo