- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for ensuring the structural integrity aspects of the rocket structure.
- Performing analysis to demonstrate structural integrity and strength aspects associated with Aerospace primary and secondary structures, equipment systems, components and integration according to the technical requirements within the scope of the Project.
- Pre- and post-processing of components and assembly models. Meshing, advance load and boundary conditions definitions, material definitions.
- Perform Linear Static and Dynamic Analysis especially focused on metallic and composite materials behaviour and failure modes.
- Participate in technical reviews and configuration decisions as an expert in the structural strength discipline.
- Participate in the release process of detail, sub-assembly, general assembly and installation drawings, preparing the necessary reports, memos and formal compliance documents (written in English) in order to demonstrate and check that the design satisfies all the stress requirements.
- Liaise with other functions when required to ensure stress requirements are fully integrated.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Experience with hand calculations. - In-depth knowledge of engineering principles and design techniques relation to composite materials, classical laminate theory and finite element modelling techniques.
- Good understanding of spacecraft manufacturing methods and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of Linear and Non-Linear Static analysis for metallic components, buckling, bolted joint, fatigue…
- Proficient in using Finite Element Analysis principles and associated tools.
- Deep knowledge on implicit FEM analysis, Nastran solver is mandatory.
- Knowledge in static and thermal analysis. - Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, dealing with situations that are constrained by time and managing different tasks at once.
- Proactive and good team worker.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Experience with HyperWorks/HyperMesh and OptiStruct is desirable.
- Good Knowledge on MatLab and VBA Excel is desirable.
- Minimum of 4 years of advance structural analysis experience in static and dynamic load cases, metallic and composite materials.
Apply for this Job