- As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team, you will be responsible for supporting our engineering development for the launcher vehicle and program. It is a hands-on person with great attention to detail and focus on excellent performance.
- Understand and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical assembly drawings for PCBAs and harnesses.
- Support debug PCBA’s with test equipment including Oscilloscopes, Multi Meters, power supplies, etc., perform surface mount assembly including removal and replacement of components.
- Management of electronics lab, product organization and supply chain for electronic components.
- Perform functional testing engineering setups and hardware using both manual and automated tests setup, evaluating analog, digital and RF signals.
- Support from engineering development to production including assembly, tests, component selection and vendor management.
- Support functional test through environmental testing including thermal, vibe, TVAC, as well as the transition to production personnel.
- Help assembly new designs including PCBAs, test harnesses, test boxes and test racks – this will include soldering, cutting and crimping harnesses, building mechanical assemblies and as well as fabricating and modifying metal and plastic enclosures.
- Perform checkouts on test assemblies to ensure proper functionality.
- Ownership of final BOMS for the avionics vehicle.
- Be able to provide feedback to engineering to improve designs and processes and to write assembly and test procedures.
- Any other duty assigned.
- FP II: Mecatronics, electronics or similar.
- No previous experience required.
- Electrical and RF theoretical skills.
- Able to assemble and troubleshoot PCBA’s to component level and to assemble, test and troubleshoot harnesses.
- Able to operate environmental test equipment, such as thermal chambers.
- Must be able to use power tools for modifying mechanical assemblies, such as power drills, table saws, etc.
- Must be able to interpret electronic and harness schematics.
- Must be able to operate standard electronics lab equipment, including Oscilloscope’s, Multi Meters, Logic Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Supplies, etc.
- Experienced in basic office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience using Team Center NX.
- Communication skills.
- English is a plus.
- Capacity of thinking out of the box.
Apply for this Job